Sunday, May 23, 2010

Keep your eyes peeled and become a follower HERE!!

Starting in early June, I will be posting lots of new information on a daily basis... Why?...

I am finishing up my MA in Art Education and will be working on an experiment that involves making a regular artistic rigor a REAL part of my life... Being an art educator is my profession, but I would not be where I am if I did not love MAKING art, TALKING about art, and THINKING about art...

I know I will be a better art teacher, if I become a better artist... And, I know I will be a better artist, if I become a better art teacher.

That is why I am conducting this experiment... Hope to have you along for the ride!!

Check in often... The next step is to get you feeling creative, so I will be posting some fun tutorial slideshows for you all to check out, just to "wet your artistic whistle", and to get my artistic motor humming along...

After that, I will be posting my preliminary list of ACTIVITIES and GOALS for my blogging experiment, plus my main thesis focus, claims, etc...

Then, ON TO THE ART MAKING FUN!!!...

Ask, believe, receive... Pam

No comments: