Monday, May 23, 2011

Post 56 - A new page, and some... SCOOP!!

Blogging my evolution as an artistic art educator - An art-based experience... 
This page gave me quite the "pain"... The title went through a seriously awkward "don't know if I like that" stage. But, with persistence, and a little "away" time... I pulled it through, with flying colors!

One of the fun aspects to this creation came from my desire to challenge myself not to grab a flower, as an embellishment "fall back". I wanted to answer this one differently, and because I am thinking about materials and supplies I own and love, but haven't used lately, I went for the Miracle Compressed Sponge... And, once I knew what the title was going to be, I knew that "heavenly" clouds were the PERFECT choice for embellishment... So happy with the result!! 

OK... The scoop is... I am "back in the scrappin' saddle again"!!

After having been in semi-retirement from design team work, since I had to finish my Master's (which ya'll know I did), I threw my hat back in the ring for a FAB "gig" at a very cool site... Scrapbooking from the Inside Out (owned by a sweet lady named Rachel)... And...

I was blessed (along with 3 other new ladies) to be selected to make art for her for the next 6 months.... YEAH!!!... The link to the site is in the left sidebar, so come on over and check things out. Don't worry if you forget, because I will keep you up-to-date HERE too!

Safety, health, happiness, and peace... Pam

No comments: