Saturday, September 11, 2010

Post 34 - SMALL WONDERS SATURDAY - Appreciating the small things - Dottee Dolls...

Blogging my evolution as an artistic art educator - An art-based experiment...


Crocheting like crazy lately. It seems to be one sure fire way of "unhooking" my brain and emotions and feelings and relentless obsessing.

So, when I realized I had to "Keep moving forward" with an exchange for Art 42 (Dottee Dolls), I decided to crochet the body of the little doll, since yarn was near by and my hook was on my nightstand.

The above little darlin' is the end result, which I sent to the lady who ran the swap... I have two more crocheted, and all I have to do is make the "tails", stamp and paint the faces, add hair, and paint a heart for each one. Josie is insisting one is hers, and I think I will send the other to my niece. She is a freshman in college this year, and I think she could use all the care packages we can send her. (Good student and smart gal... Just hard to leave home, I think.)

Later dears...
Safety, health, happiness, and peace... Pam

No comments: