Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Post 5 - Pictures of my display from DAAPworks...

Blogging my evolution as an artistic art educator - An art-based experiment...

I won't be able to go to the DAAPworks opening tonight, because my school's graduation is tonight and I am going there. Can't be in two places at once, even though I wish I could be. And, I have to admit it... I want to know who, of my MA in Art Ed classmates, got judged Best of Show for our discipline yesterday. Can't tell a lie, I want it to be me! We'll see...

Anyhow, I have several pictures of the display. Some that show the over-all set-up, and some that highlight details, like the stand I created to hold my blog invitation cards, the supplies tote and boxes, and close-ups of each panel. Let me know what you think!

Safety, health, happiness, and peace... Pam















No comments: