Monday, June 21, 2010

Post 9 - Father's Day art with the kiddo...

Blogging my evolution as an artistic art educator - An art-based experiment...







OK... Is there anything better than getting down on the floor with a box of crayons, and coloring with a child?

Inspiration takes on many forms. Sometimes I need to realize all I have to do to move creatively forward is get into the moment. Whether it be drawing and coloring with my daughter, or cleaning and organizing my studio, or just putting something down on paper or canvas for no real reason at all.

Start and the art will follow. My new mantra.

Out of 1440 minutes in the day, I will make time to make creative progress. I will get off the computer, turn off the television, procrastinate less. I do not have to have all the answers to just start. No fear.

Safety, health, happiness, and peace... Pam

1 comment:

DrAnn said...

So creative and what a great tribute to Jim..... Love the comments that Josie provided.