Friday, August 13, 2010

Post 28 - FHOTO FRIDAY - Another reflective surface photo, more foolin' around with Photoshop, making the most of my diet, and more on Cosmo...

Blogging my evolution as an artistic art educator - An art-based experiment...

Me in the Outside Window Surface - (Equalize/Crop) Took this shot the week the kiddo took her photo class at the YMCA, mostly to show her an option for taking a self-portrait photo... Then, I realized, it's another reflective surface option, like the ones I took in June! (Still like this assignment for students.)


My Hand - (Desaturated version) Took this shot the other day, because I wanted to manipulate it in Photoshop and use it in a couple of mixed-media pieces I have in mind.


Altered version 1 - Desaturated version with cutout filter added


Altered version 2 - Desaturated version, cutout filter added, and colorized


Altered version 3 - Desaturated version, sumi-e filter added, colorized


Altered version 4 - Dark outline filter, photocopy, colorize


Altered version 5 - Dark outline filter, fresco filter, stamp filter, colorized


Diet Celebration - (Posterized version) Decided to make the most of being on Weight Watchers! I might not be able to eat everything I want anymore, but I can certainly make what I am eating look yummy... So, I thought, why not document some of the things I am doing that are good for me, and share them with you! (NOTE TO SELF: Do a whole series of good for me shots, as a way to document my survival methods over this school year, and share with others here and in a journal format.)


Cosmo in Repose - (Contrast adjusted and Equalize) Yes, he's fat... Josie gave him the middle name of Garfield, and it fits our beloved chicken nugget stealing, snack addicted, sun bathing, photogenic feline! (By the way, he came from the SPCA, weighing in at a hefty 25 pounds when we got him at Christmas time.)


Cuddle Buddies - (Desaturate and contrast adjusted) Love to photograph this cat, and love to photograph the kiddo... So, what could be better than to photograph them together!

Safety, health, happiness, and peace... Pam

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, that's one fat cat.