Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Post 19 - It still ain't working, on my end at least...

Blogging my evolution as an artistic art educator - An art-based experiment...


Hard to believe, with everything I am thinking about for school and all the things I want to make, that I am still lamely falling behind with my blogging plans. But, I refuse to give up... Stay with me, I will find a rhythm, and I will make art regularly...

I am entering a contest, which I did promise myself I would do this summer. I've done them in the past, and I get very emotional about all of it, so I had planned on passing when I noticed that Cloth, Paper, Scissors, my favorite creative magazine was running a contest for artisans. But, alas, the contest bug has bitten me, and I am prepping my entry as we "speak"... Am I crazy, maybe?

I guess I gotta' try... Can't tell my students to follow their dreams and never give up, if I am too afraid to do it myself. Risk, it's very scary... In fact, I created a journal page one time, right after I found out I had not won a particular contest I entered, heart and soul... It's the page above... Enjoy!

Safety, health, happiness, and peace... Pam

No comments: