Sunday, August 15, 2010

Post 29 - SMALL WONDERS SATURDAY - Something about "Keep Moving Forward" and something about celebrating the simple and small things...

Blogging my evolution as an artistic art educator - An art-based experiment...

Day late... Yep... But, I didn't feel like blogging yesterday. Feel like I am talking to myself lately, and I already knew what I was thinking, so... Why repeat myself? (That's a joke! LOL!?)

But, I decided, blog anyway... Peeps are busy, as I am too... Still hope to hear you all's two cents here and there. Please?!

OK... In keeping with the themes connected to this day's inspirational song/movie (Meet the Robinson's), I have selected a quote that exemplifies the theme of "Keep moving forward".

This is a quote from Daniel Radcliffe (Out magazine interview this month), in which he is paraphrasing Churchill... LOVE THIS QUOTE!! Totally speaks to me, on many levels. (Some who know me well, know how to read between the lines here.)

There was a great quote I heard the other day from Churchill: “When you’re going through hell, just keep going.” I just love it. Why stop?

I adore DR's two cents too!

And, secondly... I have chosen to show you a photo I took the other day that exemplifies the theme of celebrating and giving thanks for the small things. ENJOY!


Taking pride and finding sheer joy in the miracles of the garden (my hubby is the gardener), is truly a small wonder worth celebrating! Don't you agree?

Safety, health, happiness, and peace... Pam

No comments: